We are counted among the leading manufacturing and exporting companies of industry for a wide range of Sliding Door Autoclave. Equipped with a sliding door, this autoclave is widely used in laboratories for sterilizing equipments. In this, sterilization is carried out by subjecting the equipments to a high pressure steam flow. Available in different models and technical specifications, this Sliding Door Autoclave is in compliance with international quality standards. We are offering these autoclaves to clients at the economical price range.
ESTEEM AUTOCLAVE SLIDING DOUBLE DOOR (ESTA- 108B):
Double door Steam Sterilizer,
Autoclave for HPHV cycle as per General Technical Specifications enclosed. Extra attachment of Bunk washer with PLC control system is also provided
Size : 600 x 600 x 900
600 x 900 x 1200
900 x 900 x 1200
1200 x 1200 x 1500
Scope of Supply:-
1) Basic Unit
2) S. S Carriage 1no.
3) S. S Floor Trolley 2 nos.
4) Automation -
Fully Automatic PLC based control system
Including Pneumatic actuated Valves, Solenoid
Valves, Pressure Transmitter, S.S control Panel etc
5) 6pt strip chart recorder with Class - A sensors
6) Vacuum Pump ( Water ring type ) with S.S condenser
Installation and commissioning charges
SALIENT FEATURES OF ESTEEM AUTOCLAVE
I. Autoclave will be in sturdy construction using plates of appropriate thickness which prevents buckling under vacuum or bulging due to pressure. Made to confirm to EN 285 or HTM 2010 performance requirements.
II. Fully automatic by means of PLC based controls, which operate pneumatically actuated solenoid valves.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF STEAM STERILIZER
1. CHAMBER :
Type : Rectangular
M O C contact parts : S S 316
2. JACKET :
Type : Rectangular
M O C : S S 304
3. DOORS :
Type : Double Door, Hinged
M O C of contact parts : S S 316
Sealing : Solid square door gasket provided for effective Sealing.
Interlock : Safety interlocks provided.
a) For avoiding possibilities of door opening during the process.
b) to prevent both doors from opening simultaneously.
4. INSULATION : Resin Bonded Glass wool ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œ 50 mm
Outer Cover : S.S 304 1 mm
5. OPERATING PARAMETERS :
Temperature : 1340 C Max.
Pressure : 2.1 kg / cm2. Max.
Vacuum : Full
6. HYDRAULIC TEST PRESSURE :
Chamber : 3 kg / cm2
Jacket : 4 kg / cm2
SCOPE OF SUPPLY FOR STEAM STERILIZER
1. Interconnecting piping
M O C : S S 316 : 1 Set
2. Pneumatically actuated Valve : 1 Set
3. Poppet / Solenoid Valve : 1 Set
4. Spring loaded safety valves : 3 Nos.
5. Steam traps for condensate
Evacuation from jacket & chamber : 2 Nos.
6. S S port for insertion of multiple
probes for validation : 1 No.
7. Pressure and compound gauges : 3 Nos.
8. PT ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œ 100 ( RTD ) probe at drain (Duplex) : 1 No.
9. Temperature dial gauge : 1 No.
10. S.S 304 mounting stand : 1 No.
11. Air Vent Filter : 1 No.
12. Pressure / Vacuum switch : 1 set.
13. S.S control panel : 1 No.
UTILITIES REQUIRED AT BUYERÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢S FACILITY FOR FUNCTIONING OF THE STEAM STERILIZER
Steam : Dry saturated steam at 3 kg/cm2 Through your P.R.V
Air : Compressed air through F R L will be required at a
pressure of 6 kg/cm2 for operating pneumatic valves and door.
Vacuum : Full / as required
Water : Water for water ring vacuum pump
Power supply : Single Phase, 230 Volts.
Three Phase, 440 Volts.